Disneyland Paris Planning Guide
My experience with Disney properties
Disneyland Paris Planning Guide
Learn about the photo-pass, meal plans, fast pass, fast pass plus, onsite or off site, rent or bring a stroller, and baby care centres.
Pros and cons of having a Disney Dining Plan, regardless of location
Quick review of what is included and excluded, and where you can use them
Booking online vs over the phone. what is covered with the free half board option and how to upgrade restaurant choices.
Top 10 Theme park tips and tricks, including strollers, restaurant picks and nap time
Reviewing Disney hotel-only rates, military discount tickets and Disney packages; how to decide which one is best for your family. plus some great tips from a Disney certified vacation planner
We hit the top toddler attractions on our last day in Disneyland Paris
A budget friendly option for staying at the parks. We didn’t have the greatest of experiences, despite many friends and fellow bloggers having highly recommended the hotel. To each their own. I have since come across other unhappy campers; I am not alone.
Our second full day at the Disneyland Paris was at Walt Disney Studio. Check out all the attractions that we hit, some of which we shouldn’t have.
There are ride restrictions when visiting Disneyland Paris while pregnant. I managed to do a few rides that I shouldn’t have, only because I wasn’t showing yet. There is a system in place to help expectant mothers through the rides that she can visit, and a few tips on what to do when you just can’t join the family.
What kinds of things do you need to consider when asking yourself, are the kids too young to visit Disney? While the short answer is “never too young”, as there is plenty to do for even the littlest mousekateer, how much can they do and how much you can do depends on everyone’s ability to adapt to such a busy and epic theme park.
Our first visit to Disneyland Paris was with a 2.5 year old. He had never to been to Disney, and we had never been to Disney Land Paris. Our first day at the Parks went remarkably well and therefore I present a sample 1 day itinerary to avoid the lines and with a toddler in mind.
~ Disney Finds ~
~click the images for more information~
* This post contains affiliate links
An excellent resource for planning all of Disneyland Paris can we found with the Independent Guide to Disneyland Paris 2017
Plan Your Trip – Stay and see everything
- Booking.com 1,136,997 properties worldwide. Including 581,306 holiday rentals in 105,263 destinations in 225 countries and territories
- Skyscanner.com compares millions of flights to find you the cheapest deal, fast. Fly for less with Skyscanner !
- Blacklane.com Take your time and relax. Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time, and all other pickups include a free 15 minutes. Limousine Service !
- Rentalcars.com Working with over 800 companies in 167 countries, Rental Cars will find the right car in the right place, at the right price. Major brands include Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar.
- Tappedouttravelgadgets.com Looking for seriously cool travel gadgets? This fun, futuristic, and practical gear collection from around the web is what you’re looking for!
Pin this to Pinterest:
Do you have any Tapped Out Tips?
Questions or Comments? Join the conversation below.