Top Disney Attractions for Toddlers
Disneyland Paris on our last day
On our final day of Disneyland Paris, we decided to visit our Top Disney Attractions. This meant Munchkin got to pick what he wanted to ride again, and visit anything that we may have missed. This was on a Monday, and did everything we wanted in 2 hours, after EMH had already started, just after the busiest weekend of the month.
Top Disney Attractions
We had reservations for Cafe Mickey at 8 am for breakfast, which of course means munchkin was sound asleep at 730 am. It only cost 32 euro for two adults and the toddler was free. There were 6 characters in all; Pluto, Chip, Dale, Eeyore, Mickey and Tigger. We were allowed one hour but left before then. Munchkin was not interested in the characters and he was done eating.
We went to the Buzz Light Year Ranger Spin and didn’t wait at all, which was nice. Munchkin and I shared a blaster and daddy had his own blaster. We did fairly well, got more points than him, but the lady in front of us killed it. She had thousands of points; I guess we were having too much fun spinning our seat around and watching munchkin try to use the blaster.
At the far back of Fantasy land there was a flume ride that we missed Saturday and noticed Sunday night on our train ride. We went right for that. It was a quiet ride that went through the mini-scenes of Disney princess villages.
While not exactly an attraction, the parade was a huge success with the kids. Here, have some popcorn, sit for 20 minutes in a prime location and wait nicely for the parade to start. The promise of Mickey Mouse and popcorn was enough to keep him busy. This was also a great chance to hit up the stores alone (someone has to sit with them and keep our seats) and take a potty break.
The last attraction on Munchkins bucketlist was the Carousel. He was excited to be sitting on the horse by himself.
Not so much
While there are plenty of rides that I didn’t mention, like Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean and Aladdin, he wasn’t too keen on doing those again. He did enjoy himself the first time (I think) but when we asked him, he said NO. They were too dark, too fast or too boring to do a second time around. They may not be the TOP choice, they are still great rides to take your little one on.
One thing that we learned was to pick dates wisely, and schedule our vacations a little better. We were having a hard time finding flights or trains to get to Paris, and the only hotel available was the posche Disney Hotel. When we checked in, they told us that it was one of their busiest weekends because school was starting on Monday for three different countries in Europe.
Plan Your Trip – Stay and see everything
- Booking.com 1,136,997 properties worldwide. Including 581,306 holiday rentals in 105,263 destinations in 225 countries and territories
- Skyscanner.com compares millions of flights to find you the cheapest deal, fast. Fly for less with Skyscanner !
- Blacklane.com Take your time and relax. Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time, and all other pickups include a free 15 minutes. Limousine Service !
- Rentalcars.com Working with over 800 companies in 167 countries, Rental Cars will find the right car in the right place, at the right price. Major brands include Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar.
- Tappedouttravelgadgets.com Looking for seriously cool travel gadgets? This fun, futuristic, and practical gear collection from around the web is what you’re looking for!
Pin this to Pinterest:
Do you have any Tapped Out Tips?
Questions or Comments? Join the conversation below.