Traveling kids books; Helping kids understand the World
Helping kids understand the world around them
Sometimes it just takes a good story to help tame the nerves of even the most avid of travelers. Kids are no different, but they don’t know how to articulate their emotions properly. Having the right combination of conversations, pictures and books can show them exactly what to expect from their vacation and help them prepare, emotionally and physically. ~ Click the images to find out more about each book ~
The Lonely Planet Kids Travel Book: Mind-Blowing Stuff on Every Country in the World
Take a world tour through 200 countries with this brand new edition of the bestselling kids’ version of Lonely Planet’s popular The Travel Book, loaded with thousands of amazing facts on wildlife, how people live, sports, hideous and mouthwatering food, festivals and a wide range of other quirky insights on every page. Every single country gets its own dedicated page, and a mix of photography and beautiful illustrations brings each land to life. Perfect for keeping explorers aged 8 years and up entertained on the road.
Color Our World
From lavender fields in France, to the blue waters of the Philippines, colors are all around. This adorable board book features sturdy pull-out pages that extend the image with extra, colorful content. Plus with all-new artwork, the vibrant images are an eye-catching delight for young readers.
My Plane Trip
The large, easy-to-color pictures in this book help youngsters prepare for an exciting plane trip. Twenty-two captioned illustrations — all designed to ease children through their first flight — depict a young couple and their two children at the airport, going through security checks, and waiting to board a plane; a jet being refueled; a pilot and copilot seated in the cockpit; flight attendants giving instructions; air traffic controllers tracking planes; and fifteen other scenes.
Maisy Goes on a Plane
What’s it like to travel by plane for the first time? Little flyers are in good company with Maisy leading the way. Maisy is going to visit her friend Ella, and she is taking a plane to get there. She’s very excited! Join the mouse as she checks in at the airport, finds her seat (by the window!) and makes some new friends on her flight. From the whoosh at takeoff to waiting in line for the bathroom, from buckling seat belts to arriving in a whole new wonderful place, flying is more fun with a friend like Maisy on board.
Check out more Travel books for kids;
* This post contains affiliate links. Click the books for more information
Plan Your Trip – Stay and see everything
- Booking.com 1,136,997 properties worldwide. Including 581,306 holiday rentals in 105,263 destinations in 225 countries and territories
- Skyscanner.com compares millions of flights to find you the cheapest deal, fast. Fly for less with Skyscanner !
- Blacklane.com Take your time and relax. Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time, and all other pickups include a free 15 minutes. Limousine Service !
- Rentalcars.com Working with over 800 companies in 167 countries, Rental Cars will find the right car in the right place, at the right price. Major brands include Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar.
- Tappedouttravelgadgets.com Looking for seriously cool travel gadgets? This fun, futuristic, and practical gear collection from around the web is what you’re looking for!
Pin this to Pinterest:
Do you have any Tapped Out Tips?
Questions or Comments? Join the conversation below.