The apple picking in the Ottawa area is upon us, here is a list of pick-your-own apple orchards around Ottawa, Canada.
Don’t forget to join our Ottawa with Kids Facebook group. We are all in this together.
List of Pick-Your-Own Apple Orchards near Ottawa
Log Cabin Orchard
- Where: 6121 Cabin Rd., Osgoode K0A 2W0
- Directions: Exit Hwy. 416 at Roger Stevens Drive and follow Regional Road 6. 20 minutes from west-end Ottawa
- Hours: Open daily from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Cost: Parking and all activities free. 1/8 bushel is $8. Fresh apple pies and apple crisp (which can be ordered in advance) are $10.
- Information: logcabinorchard.ca, 613-826-5081
- Extras: Petting zoo, wagon ride, Churros and photobooth
Mountain Apple Orchards
- Where: 10175 Clark Rd., Mountain K0E 1S0
- Directions: Exit Hwy. 416 at Hwy. 43. Turn right on Hwy. 22 and left on Bennet Road (which changes into Clark Road). Less than an hour from Ottawa.
- Hours: Open daily from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Cost: A 10 lb. basket is $16; 20 lbs. is $27. Cider donuts are $1. All activities and parking are free.
- Information: mountainorchards.ca, 613-989-5601
- Where: 1480 County Road 32, Crysler, ON K0A 1R0
- Directions: From the 417 East, take exit 88 and go through Embrun. Turn right on Ste Marie Street and drive nine kilometres. 1 hour from west-end Ottawa.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: Apples are $2.75 per kilo. Parking is free. An unlimited activity pass is $13 or $44 for a family of 4.
- Information: CannamoreOrchard.com, 613-448-3633
- Where: 101 Herzberg Rd., Kanata K2K 2Y3
- Directions: Exit the Queensway at March Road and head north. Turn left at Herzberg Road. 10 minutes from downtown
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: $1.25 per pound (cash only)
- Information: pinewoodorchards.com
Orléans Fruit Farm
- Where: 1399 St. Joseph Blvd. K1C 7K9
- Directions: Head east on the Queensway towards Orléans. Exit at Montreal Road. Turn right on St-Joseph Blvd. Twenty minutes from the west-end.
- Hours: Saturdays and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: $1.25 per pound (same price for the past 4 years)
- Contact: orleansfruitfarm.ca, 613-830-1303
Recipes for Your Ottawa Area Apples
When you are all done exploring Apple Orchards Around Ottawa head home to try some tasty recipe ideas.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
Ottawa with Kids | Index
- Bonnechere Caves; Ontario’s Natural Underground Wonder
- A Visit to the Canadian Children’s Museum
- When to visit museums in Ottawa for free
- Guide to the Canadian Tulip Festival in Ottawa
- Afternoon Tea at Chateau Laurier
- Exploring Gatineau Park in the Fall
- Ottawa’s Best Splash Pads
- Best Coffee Shops in Ottawa
- How to Celebrate Christmas in Canada
- Ottawa with kids; The Ultimate Guide